Tuesday, March 17, 2009

London Jolly Ol' Times: Day 3


So we just got in pretty late so I am going to keep this one short. We did the typical London experience today. We saw Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, the Thames river, Westminster Abbey, and had pub food in honor of St. Patrick's day. We walked from Big Ben up to Trafalgar Square to see it less crazy. On the way we say #10 Downing street, and the Royal Horse Guard dismounting Ceremony, pretty amazing stuff. I Loved Westminster Abbey. No photography is allowed :( so I can't show you the cool stuff we saw, but man it was amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger PHB said...

Love the updates --keep them coming! I'm living vicariously through you while trying to find fun around the office without you!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Mandapanda said...

Good for you guys for walking on the streets in London - we realized later that we took the tube way too much...most things are a lot closer than they seem. I thought Big Ben was amazing - I didn't really expect to be impressed with it, but I definitely was!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home