Sunday, February 03, 2008

A very delayed greeting . . .

We wanted to get out Christmas cards this year (and we did send a few), but for most of you reading you probably haven't had the chance to see our cute family picture. So please consider this a very delayed Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's greeting. It took a few takes to get Porthos looking at the camera and me satisfied with my overall look (getting chubbier and all), but our final product was worth the effort. :) And the pets were just too cute to not take a few more pictures, so I've also attached their best individual shots. Aren't they the most photogenic animals ever? Well, that's all I've got for now, but I will also try to do better at updating our blog this year. For those of you far away - we miss you!

Amanda



3 Comments:

Blogger ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

what a little poser that Porthos!!!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Caldwell Chatter said...

You & Amanda look hot...Porthos is gettin' bigger. How is the house hunt, any luck yet?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. I know this is probably silly, but I am wondering if you might be able to send me the recipe to the soups from the shower. Those are probably the best soups I have ever eaten! Anyway, you email them or post them on my recipe blog www.flavorsoffriendship.com. Thanks in advance!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home