Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I HATE MOVING

Jamison here. Well FINALLY we are on our way. We are a day behind which stinks because we won’t get any time in Salt Lake City with my family. With that said I would like to reflect a little on the past 4 days and I what I have learned. For must of you this is common sense, but I guess I just needed to get a cold slap in the face from the cold, unforgiving mistress that is moving. ( Action of Jamison shaking his fist in rage)



  • 1. DON’T BUY A DOG A MONTH BEFORE YOU MOVE. Now don’t get me wrong, I love Porthos. In fact he is one of the best dogs I have ever met. He is cuddly and cute , but still playful and fun. It is just that having a puppy makes it really, really hard to pack when you have to be constantly watching a dog.


  • 2. No matter how much you want to see one of you friends get plastered drunk, don’t attend a bachelor party the night before you move. Especially with a bunch of Irishmen who can party and drink all night long. While it can be fun and you come away with fond memories of a wasted man throwing ice at a BMW, it is not worth the sleep you will loose.

  • 3. Which brings me to my next point, Don’t pull an all nighter the night before you move. It doesn’t work.


  • 4. Finally if you are going to move have a Josh Caldwell and a David Parry near by. They are those all stars that can make anything fit, anywhere. They are also the ones willing to give up their Saturdays and wake up at 7:00am to help you move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home